- Jan 30, 2020
- Reaction score
Windows 10 AIO 20H2(MN) v.19640.1.200530.1731 x86 x64 en-us ru-ru June 03rd 2020
Architect:- 32bit & 64bit
size:- 3.42gb & 2.58gb
Author builds: WZT
Treatment: In-completed(Use activator from activator section)
Assembling made on the basis of original images from MSDN. Included in the distribution Net Framework 3.5 is enabled. The system is completely on the original installer.
It is possible to install both from under the BIOS and under the system.
Composition of assembly:
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Home N
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro N
Windows 10 Home Single Language
Windows 10 Enterprise N
Windows 10 Pro Education
Windows 10 Pro Education N
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations
Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 Education N
Windows 10 Pro Single Language
Windows 10 Enterprise for Remote Sessions
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Windows 10 Enterprise
Size: 3.42 GB
Size: 2.58 GB
About Preview Build:
General changes & improvements
- Based on feedback, if your Downloads folder is synced to a cloud provider, we are disabling the option to have Storage Sense automatically clear out your Downloads folder on a cycle.
- We updated our login logic, so if your PC is set up so you need to type in your username when logging in, accidentally starting your username with a space will no longer result in an error.
- We’re looking into an issue where some devices booting from eMMC storage bugchecked when resuming from hibernate.
- We’re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- We’re working on fixing an issue for a future Insider Preview build where in Settings > Privacy, the Documents and Downloads sections show a broken icon next to their page name (just a rectangle).
- We’re looking into reports that taskbar preview thumbnails aren’t rendering consistently (showing a blank area).
* Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
* RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
* Free space on hard disk: 16 gigabytes (GB).
* Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
* Additional requirements to use certain features.
* To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
* To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
burn to dvd or create usb with rufus, fresh install required!