Requirements: Android 4.1+ | Size: 39 MB
U-Dictionary now has official Oxford Dictionaries in 12 languages! Offline Sentence Translation is also available now! Enjoy translating totally offline of 58 languages. U-Dictionary offers originally developed dictionaries of 44 languages, Collins Advanced Dictionary, WordNet Dictionary, Bilingual Sentences, Sample Sentences, Synonyms, Antonyms, Phrases and so on. Also, U-Dictionary is equipped with English articles, games, and quizzes to help you strengthen your English level.
U-Dictionary is not only the most authentic English dictionary but also a powerful multiple-language translator. We meet all your translation needs to fit different scenarios such as studying, working and traveling abroad. U-Dictionary is far more than a dictionary!
• Official Oxford Dictionaries: Check Oxford dictionaries in 12 global languages, including 7 Indian languages. Learn English with a huge number of authoritative word definitions and sample sentences!
• Magic Translate: Translate in any app with the magic translation ball. Chat freely with no borders.
• Text Translation: Translate between any two languages from 108 languages.
• Camera Translation: Snap a photo with text to get it translated. Recognizes 12 languages.
• Offline Dictionary: Free download of Offline Packages for 44 languages and synonyms, antonyms, phrases, English sample sentences, Collins Advanced Dictionary, and WordNet Dictionary.
• Offline Translation: Free download of Offline Translation Packages for 58 languages. Get the translation even when you are offline.
• Copy to Translate: Copy any word or sentence while browsing, messaging, or reading news, to get meaning instantaneously.
• Word Lock Screen: Show words you choose on Lock Screen without network by accessing the offline package.
• Quick Translate: Get the meaning in the notification bar without opening U-Dictionary.
• My Words: Save important words into different folders. Collect and revise.
• Perfect English Pronunciation: Authentic UK (British) and US (American) accent. Listen and learn.
• Sample Sentences: Collected from famous international news websites such as BBC, NPR, etc.
• 14 Display Languages: Now you can read in your native language.
• Word Games: Find synonyms game and spelling game. Play and learn.
• Funny Videos: Fully utilize your free time to learn English with ease and fun.