TriSun PDF to HTML – is used to quickly convert PDF files to HTML web pages in batch mode. It works without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, and has Command Line Interface (CLI), friendly interface, small size, accurate and fast conversion ability.
• Converts PDF files to HTML web pages in batch mode.
• Friendly interface, small, accurate, and fast.
• Supports system level context menu.
• Retains original text, images, format and layout in output files.
• Converts all pages of a PDF into ONE HTML web page.
• Supports converting the PDF files that have some restrictions, such as
“Content Copying”, “Saving as Text”, “Page Extraction” are not allowed.
• Supports Command Line Interface (CLI).
Title Release: TriSun.PDF.to.HTML.6.0.Build.036