qBittorrent is a bittorrent client programmed in C++ / Qt that uses libtorrent (sometimes called libtorrent-rasterbar) by Arvid Norberg.
It aims to be a good alternative to all other bittorrent clients out there. qBittorrent is fast, stable and provides unicode support as well as many features.
The free IP to Country Lite database by DB-IP is used for resolving the countries of peers. The database is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Standout features for the enhanced build are as follows:
1. Auto Ban Xunlei, QQ, Baidu, Xfplay, DLBT and Offline downloader
2. Temporary IP Filter API for advanced user
3. Update MessageBox with changelog if NEW version is available
4. Auto Ban Unknown Peer from China Option(Default: OFF)
5. Auto Update Public Trackers List(Default: OFF)
6. Auto Ban BitTorrent Media Player Peer Option(Default: OFF)
**What's also really neat about this build is that you may add tracker lists in https format, i.e (See screenshots below)**
Windows 7, 8 & 10
64bit installer only