Requirements: Android 4.2+ | Size: 5,6 MB
The Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder is a feature-packed, yet easy to use app that takes the mobile sound recording to the next level. The variety of customization options suggest the ultimate user experience and it’s high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling makes it miles ahead of any standard recording app.
What can you use the recorder app for?
From personal voice notes, group discussions, lectures, talks to band practice, concerts, and so much more - if you can hear it, this app can record it.
• Shhh! - Discretion Mode
• 320 kbps recordings
• Home Screen Widgets
• Google Drive or Dropbox Auto Upload
• Clip Management
• Wi-Fi Transfer
• Control Gain Level
How does it work?
• Start the app and you are good to go! Press the striking Red button, and you'll immediately start recording. Being a pro recorder app, Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Pro) allows you to customize your notification drawer for even easier access. Another great “ease-of-access” feature the app provides is the home screen widget for even quicker recordings.
• With this voice recorder app, you won’t ever have to fuss with your phone to get the best recording quality. Record yourself and practice for a presentation, record song ideas and brainstorming sessions. You can record anything!
More details about the features:
• MP3 clips: Your recordings are stored as MP3 files in real-time, which are compact enough and can be played almost everywhere.
• Keep Recordings Safe: With automatic upload to Dropbox and Google Drive, your recordings are stored safely and you can free up more space on your device. Sync happens when the preferred connection is available (Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi and mobile network).
• Home Screen Widgets: You can start, pause, and resume recording in a flash with the home screen widgets specially designed for your personal voice recorder.
• Quality Settings: Customize audio quality with a changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps. You can also record in WAV, OGG, M4A, and FLAC (experimental) formats.
• Input Selection: Select the more sensitive front microphone, or the clearer back microphone as you wish (depending on individual device). Whether you only need an MP3 voice sample or you are recording a demo, this app has got you covered.
• Shhh! You can switch the recording icon for discretion so nobody notices if you are pressing the record button.
• Manage Clips: Share, sort, rename and delete recordings as you please. Speed up playback to save time, or slow down to perceive details in your recordings without changing pitch.
• Wi-Fi Transfer: Transfer recordings to your computer and other devices wirelessly with the built-in Wi-Fi Transfer, utilizing your home Wi-Fi or your device's Wi-Fi Hotspot capability.
• Gain: Specify input gain settings in real-time for optimum recording at various noise levels.
• Phone calls are not supported.
• Widgets are enabled only when the app is installed on the phone’s main storage, not an SD card. To use widgets, go to Android Settings → Apps and move the app to the phone.