Julian James McKinnon | 2019 | | English | 157 pages | ePUB | 5 MB
Hacking with Kali Linux: A Step by Step Guide with Tips and Tricks to Help You Become an Expert Hacker, to Create Your Key Logger, to Create a Man in the Middle Attack and Map Out Your Own Attacks
Would you like to take some of that knowledge to the next level, and learn how to really write out some of your own programs? Whether you do this for your own personal needs or because you would like to make sure that your network, or any network you are using, will stay safeare you worried that you will not be able to learn some of the tips and tricks along the way to make this happen?If this sounds like a problem you are dealing with, then this guidebook is the right one for your needs.We are going to spend more time taking a look at the world of hacking, and some of the neat things that we will be able to do with it as well.From learning how to create some of your own attacks all the way to learning how to handle the Kali Linux program to suit your needs, you will find that this guidebook has everything that you need to get started.There are a lot of topics that we need to focus on and work through in this guidebook. Some of these are going to include the following:
• What Kali Linux is all about and why we need to learn how to work with this operating system.
• The basics of hacking and why it is important to be an ethical hacker.
• A look at how to download and install the Kali Linux program and to ensure that the system will be ready to use when you need it.
• Some of the basics of working with Kali Linux, including some of the best commands that can help you get started.
• How to map out your own attack and learn more about your own personal network in the process.
• How to create your own key logger and how combining it together with a screenshot catcher is going to make it easier to find the information that you need.
• A look at how to crack through passwords to get the best results in this process as well.
• Some of the other things that you can do in hacking, and tips scattered throughout to make you the best hacker possible.