- Jan 28, 2020
- Reaction score
File size: 600 MB
Forming Technologies Inc. (FTI) developer of solutions for design, simulation, planning and costing of sheet metal components, announced the worldwide release of FormingSuite 20 is the most powerful stamping analysis tool for blank development, process design, and incremental simulation.FormingSuite is a user-friendly combination one-step, implicit and explicit incremental analysis solution that provides a complete virtual die development and tryout for tool and die makers. It requires no FEA background. It offers many new advanced features such as automatic blank size, shape and location, automatic process setup, and automatic binder closing and wrap.
FormingSuite modules allow you to:
- quickly calculate the sweep shape;
- to predict the possible problems of manufacture: the formation of gaps or folds, utyazhka material;
- determine the final shape of the part with regard to metal springback;
- analyze the geometry of the stamp and calculate the stamping force;
- optimize the cutting of blanks from the tape;
- calculate the cost of each product.