Font Awesome is a font and icon toolkit based on CSS and LESS. It was made by Dave Gandy for use with Twitter Bootstrap, and later was incorporated into the BootstrapCDN. Font Awesome has a 20% market share among those websites which use third-party Font Scripts on their platform, ranking it second place after Google Fonts.
Font Awesome 5 was released on December 7, 2017 with 1,278 icons. Version 5 comes in two packages: Font Awesome Free and the proprietary Font Awesome Pro (available for a fee). The free versions (all releases up to 4 and the free version for 5) are available under SIL Open Font License 1.1, Creative Commons Attribution 4.0, and MIT License.
Enhancements & Fixes
- Added new icons related to COVID-19.
- Added the ability to specify mask ID and title ID for SVG with JS which allows snapshot testing tools to get a predictable result when executing tests.
- Explicitly set font-display to block which supresses warnings of font-display in tools like Lighthouse.
- Corrected version 4 font face shim src attribute declaration that was warning of incorrect font file format.
- Fixed font family name to be 'Font Awesome 5 Free' for free kits when using pseudo-elements.
- New brand icons deezer, edge-legacy, google-pay, rust, tiktok, and unsplash
- Updated brand icons bandcamp, google-plus, tripadvisor, and yahoo
Download & Install, Extract With Winra