Display Driver Uninstaller is a driver removal utility that can help users completely uninstall AMD/NVIDIA graphics card drivers and packages from its system, without leaving leftovers behind (including registry keys, folders, and files, driver store).
- User must disconnect internet or completely block Windows Update when running DDU until re-install new drivers;
- DDU should be used when having a problem uninstalling/installing a driver or when switching GPU brand;
- DDU should not be used every time you install a new driver unless the user knows what he is doing;
- DDU will not work on a network drive. Please install in a local drive (C:, D: or else);
- The tool can be used in Normal mode but for absolute stability when using DDU, Safemode is always the best;
- If a user is using DDU in normal mode, Clean, reboot, clean again, reboot;
- Make a backup or a system restore (but it should normally be pretty safe);
- It is best to exclude the DDU folder completely from any security software to avoid issues.
OS: Microsoft Windows® Vista SP2 up to Windows® 10 2004 (19041.xxx May 2020) (both 32 & 64-bit);
NVIDIA, AMD, Intel GPUs;
Also support basic Realtek audio driver cleanup;
Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or higher
1. Extract and run the executable file;