Bootstrap Studio 5.5.1 Crack is the world’s most popular and powerful app for creating beautiful websites. This program comes with a large number of built-in components, which you can drag & drop to assemble responsive web pages. It is built on top of the hugely popular Bootstrap framework, & exports clean and semantic HTML. Bootstrap Studio has a beautiful & powerful interface, which is built around the simplicity of drag and drop. This program makes it the perfect tool for prototyping & designing web pages and apps.
Bootstrap Studio Crack comes with a number of premium, fully responsive templates that you can customize. Each template consists of multiple pages and widgets you can pick-and-match into the perfect website. It comes with a large number of pretty components for building responsive pages. We’ve got headers, footers, galleries, slideshows & even basic elements like spans and divs. See some of them below. Bootstrap Studio knows which Bootstrap components can be nested in one another & it gives you suggestions
Dec 16, 2020
- Fixed incorrect sorting of Favorite components.
- Context menus are again shown on the User and Downloaded group.
- External editor support for Jetbrains IDEs and Emacs was improved.
- Gradients and backgrounds now support CSS variables.
- SVG Icons can now have their viewBox changed.
- Bootstrap themes are now renamed when imported, if there are name collisions.
Dec 7, 2020
- You can now mark components as Favorites. They will be shown in a new group near the top of the Studio tab. Just right click a component and choose "Add to Favorites".
- You can now see the theme's defined CSS variables beneath color fields in the Appearance panel. Color variables are also shown in the CSS editor and the color picker.
- You can now Preview online components. Just hover over the component screenshot and click Preview. A new design will be created and the component will be inserted, without having to download it first.
- Bootstrap was updated to 4.5.3.
- The Google Fonts definitions were updated.
- A File > Open Containing Folder menu was added.
- The animate on scroll library was updated. Scroll animations now run on mobile devices.
- You can now import images from your clipboard by pasting.
- You can now copy and link components by holding Ctrl and Ctrl+Shift (Cmd and Cmd+Shift on mac) before dragging the component.
- Custom font weights are imported properly
- Minor bugfixes.
- Download, extract and install
- Copy app.asar to the C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Programs\bstudio\resources\
Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7