The boot disk is based on the bootloaders BOOTMGR (Windows 8.1.1), Isolinux / Syslinux v.4.06 and Grub4Dos v.0.4.6a. The disk consists of a large number of Acronis, Paragon products, etc., with the ability to boot from a CD, USB Flash Drive, USB-HDD and a regular HDD.This disk is a set of DOS and Linux-versions of the products of the assembly "Multiboot 2k10", adapted to the size of the CD-ROM.
The list of programs in the assembly:
USB-driver PLOP v.5.0.11
Linux-версия Acronis DDS v.10.2169 (rus)
Linux-версия Acronis DDH v.12.0.3270 (rus)
Linux-версия Acronis TIES v.9.7.8398 (rus)
Linux-версия Acronis TI Premium 2014 v.17.0.6673 (rus)
Linux-версия Acronis B&R Advanced v.11.5.39029 (rus)
Linux-версия Acronis Align Tool for WD/Hitachi v.2.0.154 (eng)
Linux-версия Paragon HDM 12 v.10.1.21.471 (rus)
Linux-версия Paragon HDM 15 v.10.1.25.813 (rus)
Linux-версия MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition v.9.0 (eng)
Linux-версия TeraByte Image for Linux v.3.17 (eng)
DOS-версия Acronis DDS v.10.2169 (rus)
DOS-версия Acronis TIES v.9.7.8398 (rus)
DOS-версия Paragon HDM 15 v.10.1.25.813 (rus)
DOS-версия Hiren's Boot CD 15.2 (rus)
Short product description:
• Acronis Disk Director Suite - a comprehensive software package that includes a partition manager, boot manager and tools for editing recordings on your hard drive.
• Acronis Disk Director 11 Home is the most functional disk management product. If you need maximum disk performance and data security, this package offers the best tools for creating, resizing, transferring, and merging partitions without losing data. Acronis Disk Director 11 Home offers powerful new features - support for Windows® 7, support for dynamic and GPT disks, distribution of volumes across multiple disks, and much more.
• Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server - a comprehensive solution to the tasks of centralized backup, storage and recovery of data on the servers included in the corporate computer network.
• Acronis True Image Home - a reliable solution for full backup and recovery of data on workstations. The product will allow you to create accurate images of the hard drive of a working computer, which will provide the most complete data protection. A backup disk image is a file that includes absolutely all the data, including boot records, operating system, applications, data files, photos and movies, e-mail, system updates and settings, and any other data on the disk.
• Acronis Backup & Recovery - an application for backup and disaster recovery of servers and laptops running Windows in physical and virtual environments. It is the next generation of Acronis True Image family and is a powerful server protection tool.
• Acronis Snap Deploy - a program that creates a complete disk image from your chosen standard configuration, including the operating system, configuration files, and applications. Then, this image is simultaneously deployed to many systems, which makes this solution ideal for quick installation on bare metal for servers and PCs.
• MiniTool Partition Wizard - a manager for managing hard disk partitions. Using the utility, you can resize the partition, create a new partition on the hard drive, delete and format existing partitions. It can work not only with individual hard disks, but also disks combined in RAID arrays.
• Paragon Hard Disk Manager - a multifunctional and convenient solution that provides a full service cycle of the hard disk. With this program you can manage the boot process, partition the disk, perform backup and restore operations, ensure system and data security, and take the drive out of service. The program is a convenient and practical tool for working with hard drives and archiving data for users of any level of training. It can equally well store data as a personal user, and in the enterprise.
• Paragon home expert - a software package of functional utilities designed to solve almost all the basic problems that a computer owner may encounter. Paragon's capabilities include all aspects of the computer’s life cycle, from performing various operations with partitions to installing the system from scratch and providing reliable data protection, as well as safe disposal of hard drives.
• R-Studio Emergency starts from a set of floppy disks, CD / DVDs or removable disks when it is necessary to recover data from a computer that does not boot Windows due to damage to the boot partition or system files.
• R-Drive Image is an effective utility for creating disk image files and data backup. A disk image file containing an exact, "byte to byte" copy of a hard disk, partition or logical disk can be created without restarting the computer and with a different level of data compression. The created disk image can be saved on various types of media, including removable media such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip and Jazz discs. R-Drive Image is one of the best data backup and recovery utilities to prevent its catastrophic loss after irreparable failures of the operating system or hardware.
• TeraByte Image is a program that is designed to backup the disk file system. The backup can be removed from any hard drive, including network drives. The program gets direct access to the FAT, FAT32, NTFS file systems, as well as USB2, IEEE1394, ATAPI or ASPI (CD-R / RW or DVD + RW / + R / -R / -RW disks).
• Hiren's BootCD - amazingly competently and professionally assembled, the most popular bootable "all in one" disk, which is necessary for literally everyone, including system engineers and administrators for repair and restoration work on the computer.